NY Licensed PsychologistFull time Home Base Recruiting
We are seeking child and adolescent Psychologists with exceptional clinical skills in diagnosis and strong expertise in the coordination, monitoring and adjustment of treatments that include the use of medications. The successful candidate(s)will work collaboratively and effectively on shared cases with clinical colleagues.
Our client is actively hiring in NYC… relocation and moving expenses are considered.
Our client is an independent, national nonprofit dedicated to transforming the lives of children and families struggling with mental health and learning disorders. Their teams work every day to deliver the highest standards of care, advance the science of the developing brain and empower parents, professionals, and policymakers to support children when and where they need it most. Together with their supporters, we are helping children reach their full potential in school and in life. They share all our resources freely and do not accept any funding from the pharmaceutical industry.
They include a multidisciplinary team of psychologists, psychiatrists, neuropsychologists, social workers, speech-language therapists and learning specialists. They work closely with each other to ensure that each family gets the care and attention they need. The clinicians are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional, behavioral and developmental problems.
Our client is proud to be named a Great Place to Work-Certified company! Their competitive compensation and benefits include medical insurance, 401(k) with match, flexible work schedules, paid parental leave, dependent care and discounted tickets and entertainment perks program.
- Provide comprehensive or diagnostic evaluations and second opinion medication consultations to children and adolescents with complex mental health and learning disorders.
- Adjust and monitor medications as needed to effectively treat mental health disorders.
- Collaborate with our empirically trained psychologists, neuropsychologists, social workers, and speech-language pathologists on cases requiring behavioral treatment and cognitive testing.
- Participate in providing public education lectures on mental health disorders for community outreach and referral generation.
- Must have a current, valid, unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of New York or be in the process of obtaining that license.
- Demonstrated experience with professional writing as well as with public speaking preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of individuals/groups.
- Must have the desire to serve and work to fulfill the mission.
Home Base Recruiting Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment based on race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sex stereotype, gender identity/gender expression/transgender (including whether you are transitioning or have transitioned) and sexual orientation.