Northeast Outside Sales RepresentativeBenefits Direct Hire Full time
Our client is an international and domestic freight forwarder and licensed U.S. customs broker who is seeking an Outside Sales Account Executive. They provide efficient and cost-effective solutions that minimize distractions and increase profitability.
Our client is seeking a Sales Account Executive to expand their reach into the Northeast market along with further development of the market. This position can be based anywhere within the territory and will have responsibilities both within and out of the office. The locations/territory covered includes CT, RI, MA, NH and ME. The Account Executive will work in the field–on the road three days a week and in a virtual home-office setting two days a week. Candidate can be based anywhere within the territory. Our client fosters a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Selling logistics and transportation services to manufacturing or distribution companies in the NE.
- Services offered include import, export, and domestic logistics solutions, including international air and ocean freight services.
- Responsible for new business development by setting up onsite visits with prospects and converting them into customers.
- Will be held accountable for reporting weekly activity levels and sales.
- Meet monthly and quarterly targets.
- Selling logistics and transport services to manufacturing and distribution companies.
- Arranging visits with existing and new clients.
- Generate new business accounts.
- Maintain and grow a personal list
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in outside sales and/or freight forwarding.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Must be a self-starter as this is a home-based sales opportunity.
- Computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Full-time, direct-hire, salary, benefits plus commission.
- Car payment and fuel reimbursement for business miles traveled.
- Cell phone and laptop.
- Bonus potential.
- Health and Dental
- 401K matching program
- Flextime and PTO
Home Base Recruiting Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.