Network AdministratorFull time Home Base Recruiting
A fast-growing start-up telecommunications company based in Otsego County is hiring a Network Administrator to help provide excellent data and voice services for their customers.
Job duties include:
- Maintain network systems, including hardware, software, and communications for the gigabit fiber optic network
- Designs and implements network connectivity for LAN and WAN connections including documentation of network connections
- Assist subscriber support team with troubleshooting to enable subscribers to access the fiber network successfully
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the data and voice networks
- The candidate will be a multi-tasker who is ready and willing to adapt to change and will have opportunities to help develop new practices from the ground floor
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field
- Three years of experience in a server or network role
- Network Administration, Microsoft, Linux, and Cisco preferred
- Preferred network and technical skills/understanding include: Windows Server; Linux; TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, QOS, Routing protocols, Server virtualization, VLAN, and GPON fiber technologies
- Leadership skills and previous supervisory experience preferred
Home Base Recruiting Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.