.Net DeveloperBenefits Direct Hire Full time
Our client is a top insurance company in the Albany, New York area searching for a .Net Developer to work as part of the technical team.
Offering top-notch benefits, a great culture, and continued career growth, the ideal candidate is responsible for creating user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining .NET based templates, components, and interfaces.
- Degree in Computer Science or a business discipline is preferred.
- Site-core Professional Developer Certification is required
- A minimum of five years’ experience in developing, implementing and supporting enterprise level solutions is required.
- At least four years’ experience with Site-core CMS – 8.x or higher is required.
- At least two years of React JS framework experience is a must.
- At least one year of Site-core to SharePoint connector experience.
- Experience working with any of the following technologies is preferred; Mobile development using Xamarin, Gulp/Nuget, Google Analytics Glass Mapper (Transact SQL), AppDynamics, Cloud technologies (AWS)
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. git, bitbucket, etc.), to checkout, push, pull, clone, merge and commit.
- Knowledge of SOLR or similar enterprise search providers.
- Working knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD, including scripting builds.
- The .Net Developer will support the Digital Asset Management and workflow features for the Site-core platform.
- Will work closely with marketing and other business teams, along with internal IT teams to design, develop, customize and maintain solutions built on Site-core.
- Is expected to grow and develop, not only our client’s system capabilities on Site-core, but also offer occasional internal mentoring to fellow developers to ensure that standards for technology delivery on Site-core are repeatable, consistent, effective, and current.
Home Base Recruiting Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.