Maryland Licensed DentistFull time Home Base Recruiting
Our client has successfully served the healthcare needs of their partners and members for almost 30 years. Founded on making care available, they challenge themselves to consistently recruit and retain best-in-class professionals who are experienced in carrying out their mission to improve health outcomes. Be part of a team making a difference and expanding access to dental care.
We are searching for a Maryland Licensed Dentist to expand access to care for children and adolescents where they learn and play.
- Our client has the flexibility to hire three Maryland Licensed Dentists.
- Provider should have dental experience with children.
- A dental assistant will be assigned; all equipment and instruments will be provided.
- There are both full-time and part-time opportunities available.
- Malpractice and other benefits are included.
- Providing pediatric dental treatment for school-age children.
- Understanding of the portable equipment model. (The dentist keeps the equipment and transports it to the next school.)
- The provider will be expected to work the school calendar. They will be off on holidays, school breaks and in-service days.
- DDS licensed to practice in Maryland.
Home Base Recruiting Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.