Foreman – Carpentry, Construction, Storm Water, PipelineFull time Home Base Recruiting
Our client has Crew Leader positions available for career-minded, independent, and efficient team members. You’ll work hands on with crews to complete either water & wastewater treatment plants, pipeline installation, site work, and related complex projects. These roles are FT, direct hire, full benefits, 401K matched opportunities.
Locations – Upstate NY, Western NY, Springfield, MA
A growing company, seeking hard-working, dependable leaders to join their team. As the key point of contact between workers and supervisors, you perform a critical role in ensuring the engineer’s vision comes to life through real, solid structures. If you love coordinating lots of details with great precision and efficiency, this challenging position is right for you!
We are looking for full-time sitework, pipefitter, and concrete foremen in the Capital Region, NY who have experience in:
- supervising and managing construction crews
- overseeing jobs are performed in accordance with industry and company standards
- communicating plans and production goals with crew members and clients
- ensuring all safety and maintenance procedures are followed
- tracking and recording all expenses
- building schedules and confirming crew hours worked
- preparing job sites and seeing them through to completion
- maintaining a clean worksite
- completing paperwork and information pertaining to job
- interacting with clients to ensure job satisfaction
Applicants must have:
- 1-3 years of experience managing construction projects and/or teams
- in-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment, and OSHA guidelines
- familiarity with electrical and hydraulic systems
- be able to read and communicate plans, drawings, and blueprints
- pass a background check and drug screen
- be comfortable working in a variety of weather conditions
- Water Treatment Plants (optional)
- Waste Water (optional)
- Deep Excavation or Specialty Shoring (optional)
- Process Pipe / Mechanical equipment setting (optional)
- (Valid) Drivers License
We are targeting 7 higher level experienced foreman (5-8 years’ experience preferred)
3 w/ a Carpenter/Concrete focus
3 w/ a Civil/Pipe/Site focus
1 Mechanical focused individual
In addition to offering competitive pay and benefits, they are committed to furthering the career development of their employees.
Home Base Recruiting Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment based on race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sex stereotype, gender identity/gender expression/transgender (including whether or not you are transitioning or have transitioned) and sexual orientation.