Financial AdvisorBenefits Full time Home Base Recruiting
Being both a throwback and an innovator wasn’t part of some big strategic plan for our client–it is something that has always been part of their culture. Their story began in 1886, when they occupied a single-room office in downtown Springfield and were known as “The Hartford-Springfield Agency.” Today, under the guidance of a multi-generational leadership team, they span five offices throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York. They are currently looking for Financial Advisors who will serve the individuals, families, businesses, and large institutions they are privileged to call clients.
Our client is seeking connected, motivated, ethical and entrepreneurial individuals of all experience levels (including no prior experience and career-changers), to start or expand their financial services practice with them. Through it all, they are right alongside you as you set the stage for your success.
About the Career:
In this role, you’ll help clients reach their financial goals while you enjoy the freedom, flexibility and growth opportunity of running your own business.
- Developing a market through personal or professional affinities, networking and referrals.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients.
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analysis.
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
Professional Development and Opportunity:
- Starting a successful practice shouldn’t be a build-it-from-scratch initiative. Our Practice Blueprint provides integrated, supportive navigation through the skill sets and resources necessary to best serve your clients.
- Holistic training program for all levels.
- 1:1 practice-development coaching.
- Branding and marketing support.
- Case-design consultation.
- Unlimited income potential.
- Leadership recognition
About the Right Candidate:
Regardless of past experience, our ideal candidate possesses four key traits:
- Cultural fit: We are creative, inclusive and collaborative. How well would you work in this type of environment?
- Unique ability: This is one or two very obvious strengths an individual has. One essential unique ability we look for in this business is someone’s ability to relate to the needs of their market. What unique ability would you bring to your business?
- Drive: How hard are you willing to work to become successful?
- Integrity: Demonstrated honesty and desire to do the right thing–always.
- Bachelor’s degree and the ability to acquire a life and health license.
Home Base Recruiting Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.