Financial Services ProfessionalDirect Hire Full time
Our client, a reputable Financial Services organization located in both Saratoga and Latham, is continuously hiring entry level and experienced Financial Advisors.
Do you want to:
- Build a business?
- Build yourself?
- Customize your career?
We’re seeking motivated, ethical, and entrepreneurial individuals of all experience levels (including no prior experience and career-changers) to start or expand their financial services career with us and to become part of the culture of success we’ve instilled across our Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York locations.
You’ll be in business for yourself, but never by yourself. With a culture of success focused on your unique abilities, we will help you to develop skills enabling you to reach your utmost potential driven by our mission to create authentic relationships that redefine possible.
About The Career:
- In this role, you’ll help clients make good financial decisions for the long term while you enjoy the freedom, flexibility, and growth opportunity of running your own business.
- Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients.
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses.
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates.
Professional Development and Recognition:
- Holistic training program for all levels.
- Product, marketing, compliance and technology support at both the agency and the corporate level.
- Unlimited income potential.
- Recognition and rewards for performance, productivity, and leadership.
About The Right Candidate:
Regardless of past experience, our ideal candidate possesses four key traits:
- Cultural fit. We are creative, inclusive, and collaborative. How well would you work in this type of environment?
- Your unique ability. Recognizing that all individuals have unique abilities, we are looking for candidates who possess an ability to meet with people easily coupled with the desire to help their clients make good financial decisions for the long term. What unique ability would you bring to your business?
- Drive. How hard are you willing to work to become successful?
- Integrity. Demonstrated honesty and the desire to always do the right thing.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to acquire a life and health license.
Home Base Recruiting Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.