Digital Marketing Director (Remote)Direct Hire Home Base Recruiting
We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing (REMOTE) to join our clients’ team! You will be responsible for overseeing paid search and social. Experience with Facebook Ads is a must!
Full Job Description – Director of Marketing (Growth Team)
Our client is currently looking for a Director of Digital Marketing: Search & Social (aka Director of Growth) to help lead their team of Growth Managers and to support and drive strategy for their clients as they continue to grow.
Our client is a digital media/tech startup driving growth marketing for many brands that you see ads for every day. They are fanatics about conversion optimization for direct to consumer brands, proficient in ad execution, creative (production and editing), and landing pages. The Growth Team focuses primarily on ad strategy and execution as they also help clients to solve business goals around profitability, LTV, retention, and more. The team closely collaborates with the creative and landing page teams to ensure they are continuously optimizing and improving ad performance.
The Growth Team is not a traditional agency team, they act as an embedded growth team inside their clients’ business. It’s the best of both worlds between working at an agency and working at a brand:
- If you’re tired of ‘agency life’, bureaucratic red tape, and slow/unreasonable/old-school clients: this is for you.
- If you’re bored of being limited by only working on and learning from a single brand in a single vertical: this is for you.
Our ideal candidate has managed millions of dollars on social and search advertising, has proven people management and mentoring skills, and has experience building positive and lasting client relationships. The ideal candidate can put themselves in the shoes of a viewer of an ad, a visitor to a landing page, and also the clients’ creative/brand team members that are sensitive to how their brand is perceived.
- Act as a thought leader, directly helping senior leaders at startups and DTC brands with their growth and scaling challenges, and guiding our Growth Managers with strategy.
- Coach, support, and grow our team of Growth Managers.
- Lead collaboration with our landing page and creative teams to continuously iterate.
- Establish and improve processes to improve our team’s executional excellence, accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- Oversee the performance of paid media buying campaigns: paid social, paid search, display.
- Leading client and partner communications through Slack, video calls, and emails.
- Ideating both incremental and ‘big swing’ iterations of ads and landing pages.
- 7+ years of full-time experience in growth/digital marketing, media buying, and/or client services.
- Mastery of Facebook Ads, pixel implementation, and catalogs preferred.
- Enjoy solving complex problems and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experienced working with Google Ads, Display Ads, and other social ad platforms (Snapchat, TikTok, and Pinterest).
- Experienced with eCommerce, with preferred experience in Google shopping campaigns, Google Merchant Center product feeds.
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and Excel/Google Sheets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team environment – strong ability to articulate and document analysis findings.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably majoring in a relevant field.
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
Work Location: Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid time off
Home Base Recruiting Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.