Digital Marketing Account Manager (REMOTE)Direct Hire Home Base Recruiting
Full Job Description- Account Manager
Our client is a digital media/tech startup that does growth marketing for many brands that you see advertising on social media every day. They specialize in conversion optimization for direct to consumer brands and do so through landing pages, ad execution, and creative production and post-production. Boiling that down: they create relatable ads that get social media users attention and make them interested, they build informative landing pages that get them to convert, and they analyze the data on all of that to be continuously improving our efforts.
They’re currently looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager (aka Growth Marketing Manager in our parlance) to work on several clients as they continue to grow. This person will manage and report on media buying campaigns on paid social, paid search and display. Client goals include customer acquisition, loyalty/purchase continuity, and lead generation. The Growth team is responsible for the setup, execution, testing, and optimization of paid social (and some search and digital) ads. They work directly with the client, creative team, and landing page teams to assemble all of those pieces into a unified approach.
* Manage performance of paid media buying campaigns: paid social, paid search, display.
* Collect and analyze data, hypothesize and execute tests to continuously improve performance.
* Collaborate with the Landing Page team to strategize and test high converting landing pages.
* Work closely with the Creative Team to plan and iterate images and videos that get users attention and motivates them to buy.
* Building reports to transparently collaborate with our clients
* Leading client and partner communications through Slack, video calls, and emails.
* 2-4 years of full-time experience in digital marketing, or media buying.
* Enjoy solving complex problems and comfortable with ambiguity.
* Skilled Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, experience working with Google Ads, Display ads and other social ad platforms.
* Familiarity with eCommerce with preferred experience in Google shopping campaigns, Google Merchant Center product feeds.
* Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Excel/Google Sheets.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team environment – strong ability to articulate and document analysis findings.
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably majoring in a relevant field.
Thesis is based in Dumbo, Brooklyn with flexible remote work options, but currently we’re all working remotely. We care about transparency, accountability, and growing ourselves through continuous improvement.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday